CryoTrim Services Breakdown and Benefits
Compression with proper implementation may help your body to improve the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid. It may also boost recovery, circulation and healing. This relaxing treatment applies controlled, dynamic pressure to extremities like the arms, legs and hips. Compression is intended to treat a variety of lymphedema conditions including venous insufficiency. It may also help prevent deep vein thrombosis in sessions of just 30 minutes each.
Compression may help the body…
- Improve lymphatic function, circulation and blood flow
- Reduce muscle aches and pain
- Improve flexibility and mobility
- Improve vascular age
- Boosts metabolic rate
- Improve muscle recovery time
- Spider Vein reduction
3-5 times weekly
CryoTrim TheraGun Therapy
The TheraGun and other massage guns use percussive massage therapy to treat muscle soreness and relieve pain. As simple as that sounds the tool and your recovery see the best results in the hand of a properly trained and certified practitioner. The body is a much more complicated place. The gun itself does the magical work in three ways:
- Amplitude: How deep does it go? (The Theragun goes 16mm)
- Frequency: How quickly does it pulse? (The Theragun uses 2400 pulses per minute on high and 1750 on low speed)
- Torque: How much pressure is used? (The Theragun delivers up to 60 pounds of force! Not that you need to, or should be, pressing that hard!)
TheraGun may help the body…
- Reduce pain.
- Increase blood flow.
- Break up scar tissue.
- Decrease lactic acid.
- Release muscle spasms.
- Increase lymphatic flow.
- Improve range of motion.
- Improve body awareness.
How Often? :
As needed / Daily
Using the same Cryoliposis system to implement Cryotoning the settings are adjusted to recover muscles and relieve various types of Pain. Cryo recovery utilizes heat and cold contrast focusing to target specific pain areas. Imagine the difference between an Axe and a scalpel. The Scalpel is Cryo Recovery
Cryo Recovery May Help...
- Joint Pain
- Knee pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- tendon soreness
- arthritis pain and discomfort
- Muscle recovery
- Joint and muscle stiffness
How Often? :
Cryotrim gym towel stillRegular price £13.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Men's CryoTrim TeeRegular price From £12.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
UniSex CryoTrim HoodieRegular price £37.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
CryoTrim Polo ShirtRegular price From £23.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price perSold out